STRUT DANCE MEMBERSHIP IS NOW NATIONWIDE!
STRUT Dance encourages and supports a national community of passionate, professional independent choreographers and dance-makers.
To take full advantage of our professional & artistic opportunities become a STRUT member today!
Benefits of STRUT membership include:
- Discounts for professional classes
- Eligibility for STRUT master workshops
- Discounted tickets to some STRUT performance seasons
- Eligibility to apply for all levels of STRUT's program, from studio performance opportunities, to residencies, to main stage performance outcomes
- Eligibility to be auspiced for your own relevant independent projects
Regular STRUT Member News updates
Discounts at Hopper cafe (Shafto Lane)
ALL THIS FOR ONLY $50 per year - STRUT membership is per calendar year
WHO can become a STRUT member?
Anybody aged 18 + involved in professional dance practice (also open to 3rd yr tertiary dance student secondees OR any performing artist (from any artform) willing & able to participate in STRUT's Master Workshop or Colab programs).
HOW TO become a STRUT member:
1. Fill out and SUBMIT the online membership form below
2. MAKE PAYMENT either in person at the STRUT office, or online HERE
NB: Payment must be received within 48hrs of your membership form submission-